Sunday, January 2, 2011

On the ninth day of Christmas...

Dear Santa:  

Since I am still a really really really really good girl, and you're on vacation right now and very relaxed, I have one more little teensy tiny request.

You, dear Santa, are full of magic and can do anything, so steer those reindeer to my house in March with the 2011 HGTV Dream Home in the sleigh. For me. Please. Pretty please? With whipped cream on top. Chocolate sauce, nuts and a cherry too, if you're into that kind of stuff. I will even throw in a week for you and Mrs. Claus at the lodge. Every year. Just not Christmas week because I know you're super busy then. Any other week. Take your pick. Heck, pick TWO weeks! All it takes is a Dream House. THIS dream house. In March. I know this is a big request and I really hope that three months is long enough to make it happen. 

Please? Did I say I've been a good girl? Because I have been good. REALLY good. Three whole people can attest to that. (Maybe four if you bribe him.)

During your two weeks at the lodge I am certain Mrs. Claus will enjoy the hot tub, the stunning master suite, the relative privacy of the house, and the amenities in the surrounding area. There is even sleigh parking at the lodge, and room for eight in the ski dorm. Don't you have eight reindeer? Uh huh. That's what I thought.

Thanks, Santa. Say hi to Mrs. Claus and the kiddos for me. Hope to welcome you to the lodge later this year.

Love you bunches and bunches, 
J

No comments: