Friday, October 10, 2008

Favorite fall happening

Each fall I look forward to the crispness in the air, leaves changing, digging out the sweaters, getting cozy, warm beverages, all things pumpkin, school being in full swing ... you get the idea. There is one aspect of fall that I look forward to more than most, though, and today I'm giddy with excitement to see it has occurred. Giddy, gleeful, excited, happy, and just downright peachy keen. Yes, my friends, today iTunes has "holiday" listed as a searchable genre again! Woo hoo! Not only is holiday appearing in the searchable genre menu, there are even new releases to peruse. YIPPEE! This is truly the most wonderful time of the year! (glee. glee. more glee!)

So with another audible "woo hoo!" for good measure, this holiday tunes addict is off to check out the newest Christmas albums. Toodles!

(Sorry for the overdose of exclamation points but I'm just so excited!)

No comments: