Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Timmy's limericks

Ladies and gentlemen, turkey of all ages, please give a big pink turkey welcome to our guest blogger, Timmy*. Say it with me - Hi Timmy! :)

Timmy (not his real name but we've got to protect the not-so-innocent) works with me and penned some limericks during a meeting when he was supposed to be doing something else. (Shh! Don't tell anyone.) During the ensuing laugh fest Missy* double dog dared me to let Timmy be a guest blogger and post the following:

I know a woman named Jess
Special events she does best
Salmon or turkey,
Egg rolls or jerky,
Go ahead, make your request.

There's a girl who really likes pink,
So much so, I started to think,
If the sky was more ruddy,
And rivers less muddy,
The world would be in less of a stink.

My colleague's name is Jess Crazy*,
Her hair's a bit curly and wavy.
Her smile's so contagious,
Her humor - so outrageous,
She could take over the Navy!

Thank you, Timmy, for those kind words. To all of you thinking I paid Timmy to say this, please know that he was soooo bored during the meeting that he would have written limericks for just about anybody! Thanks - I think - for guest blogging. Come back again real soon now, ya hear?!

* Not their real name. Not really, anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a guy named Timmy but he does not go by his first name.

Mo

Anonymous said...

And I know a woman named Mo,
Her job keeps her running just so,
From galas to parties,
With students and smarties,
Without her this place would just blow!

--Timmy

Jess said...

Timmy struck again! :-)

mo said...

Well, I'm not sure how accurate the limerick is, but I do like it.

Miss you guys

Mo